Job code: 2020-21/04
Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India Turtle Conservation Program
Position: Project Officer – (Community Outreach)
Station: National Chambal Sanctuary, Garaita, Etawah
Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects + 1 year minimum experience in designing and implementing community outreach programs.
Fluency in speaking, reading and writing both English and Hindi
Ability to work independently, self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders’
1. Initiate and manage the outreach activities generate interest across key stakeholders.
2. Develop and manage strategic awareness and communication plan to increase visibility of the education programmes pertaining to the projects.
3. Manage social and alternate livelihood programs for species conservation.
4. Produce information materials related to on ground outreach activities and social media communication.
5. Submit report, maintain database, and assist with fund raising for sustaining project.
* Position will involve three month probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
* CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
* One Passport photograph (scanned)
* Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email. Kindly submit all documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application. For any further queries, kindly contact email@example.com.