Job code: 2020-21/02
Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India Turtle Conservation Program
Position: Project Biologist
Station: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects + 2 years minimum experience.
Minimum of two peer reviewed published papers in Wildlife, Biological Sciences, Conservation Science or similar fields.
Previous knowledge of herpetological research.
Previous knowledge and experience in writing grant applications, project proposals and reports.
1. Assist with writing scientific grant proposals, permit application and reports and maintain database.
2. Assisting with study design and supervise implementation of long term aquatic wildlife conservation projects along all project sites.
3. Assist with collation and analysis of past and future data and scientific publications.
4. Liaise with government and non-government authority to pertaining to the projects.
* Position is based in Lucknow but will involve some travel
* Position will involve three month probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
* CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
* One Passport photograph (scanned)
* Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email. Kindly submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application. For any further queries, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.