Job code: 2020-21/03
Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India Turtle Conservation Program
Position: Field Veterinarian
Bachelor’s in Veterinary Science (BVSc) or Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) or Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVMS) or related subject + registered veterinary practitioner in Veterinary Council of India + 1 years’ experience in related field.
Previous experience of working with reptile.
Previous knowledge and experience in writing grant applications, project proposals, and reports.
1. Assist with wildlife rescue programs.
2. Assist with rehabilitation and translocation of endangered aquatic wildlife.
3. Assist with health management of river reptiles at captive conservation centers.
4. Assist with organizing workshops and trainings pertaining to veterinary science.
* Position will involve three-month probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
· CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
· One Passport photograph (scanned)
· Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email. Kindly submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of the application. For any further queries, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.