Job code: 2020-21/01
Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India Turtle Conservation Program
Position: Development Officer
Station: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects + 1 year’ full time work experience in related field will be preferred.
Demonstrated ability to understand and present technical information to nontechnical audiences, and a passion to make content accessible to lay audiences
Strong writing and editing skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple tasks and respond rapidly to new events and competing priorities.
Detail oriented, self-motivated and comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
1. Assist with writing of program reports and grant proposals pertaining to India Turtle Conservation Program.
2. Assist with social media, blogs, and appeals pertaining to various projects.
3. Assist with program events, workshops and field work.
4. Assist with organizational development activities.
* Position is based in Lucknow.
* Position will involve three month probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered.
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
* CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
* One Passport photograph (scanned)
* Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email. Kindly submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application. For any further queries, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.