T-Shirt Design Contest
17th Annual Symposium on the Conservation and Biology of Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles
Calling all artists!
We're looking for a great t-shirt design to commemorate the upcoming 17th Annual Symposium on the Conservation and Biology of Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles. Entries will be accepted through Friday, May 10, 2019. If your design is selected, you'll receive not only a free t-shirt, but a one-year membership in the TSA and complimentary meeting registration! Additional details are available below. Thank you for your participation!
· Original designs only, please!
· Submit turtle-themed art for the back of the shirt only. The art will be centered on the back of the shirt.
· Do not include the TSA, TFTSG, or sponsor logos - we'll add those later in production.
· The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, trademarks, or copyrighted materials.
· No photographic images will be accepted.
· Please integrate the following verbiage into your design: 17th Annual Symposium on the Conservation and Biology of Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles, August 4-8, 2019, Tucson, Arizona.
· Art must fit inside a 14" x 14" square. The art itself should be at least 6" x 6"—if it’s too small, we won’t be able to use it.
· Art should be in one solid color (black). Do not submit shades, gradients, or transparencies of the color. We will be using the design on different color shirts, so the design may be printed in another color, to be selected by the TSA (based on what looks best on the shirt).
· Click below to upload your design by Friday, May 10, 2019.
The Fine Print
o Online submission of your entry is required, via the TSA website. Entries must be received by midnight PST on Friday, May 10, 2019.
o All entry information collected from the Contest becomes the property of the Sponsor (TSA).
o All entries, including but not limited to the entry designs, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor will be deemed the owner of the entry designs for purposes of the copyright laws and will forever exclusively own, throughout the world, all right, title and interest in the entry designs, including the copyright and all proprietary rights. Each entrant represents and warrants that his/her entry design is original, that he/she is the sole creator of the entry design and that no part of the entry design will infringe or violate any copyright, trade secret, trademark, patent, invention, or other proprietary or personal right of any third party.
o PRIZE: The winning entry will receive a free t-shirt with their winning design, complimentary registration for the 17th Annual Symposium on the Conservation and Biology of Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles and a one-year membership in the TSA. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted for any reason. Winner may not make prize substitutions. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No travel expenses to the meeting in Tucson are included. If the winner is unable to attend the meeting, the registration portion of the prize will be forfeited.
o Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest. Sponsor (TSA) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Contest for any reason or no reason.